Safeway - The Flood Safeway - The Flood

Don't Bother Me, I'm Eating

That must have been a good sandwich, I bet your co-workers would get a kick out of this... maybe even soften up your manager even XD

Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

Wonderfull

Entertaining to watch and all that frame by frame work is tough stuff. Any idiot that is complaining about the graphics Im sure probably hasnt ever tried to do this. Entertaining to watch and it fits the music well or the music fits it, take your pick. Even though it was a bunch of non-original characters the style made it uniquely you. And well more personal aspects of it too like your Dog. Anyway its over now so just relax and enjoy the great reviews and also just ignore any you dont like.

--The Zelda Collab-- --The Zelda Collab--

As collabs go..

This wasnt to bad, but wasnt to great, a few were well animated but less were funny. Props to the credits clip at the end, that was good and well thought up. Kept it from kinda a lower score.

Culmination Culmination

Finding the endgame boss to hard?

Guess what your on hard mode, (also jump and press D works like magic)

I had a lot of fun running around pulling off these cool combos, great animations for the characters. One flaw at the end where the boss uses his knockback attack and is unpunishable even after he uses it. Nice twist by making the player the Boss on Normal mode, made me really want to go through and beat him on Hard :)

Dimension Diver Dimension Diver

Be proud of this one

A very cool and very full game. Flows incredibly smoothly, that dash sure does add something unique. Its fun to try and keep a combo going through the whole level. Controls never failed me. Everything within the game feels like it "fits" so well not to mention great job on the graphics.

Tails: Cosmic Rush Tails: Cosmic Rush

Pretty cool

It was pretty interesting although there was not as much warning time for approaching objects as I would prefer, they just kinda appear to close. The only reason I stopped playing is because I got stuck, when you hit a spike right above a spring on the sidescroll part all he does is bounce and you cant fly or move or anything. Checkpoints were spread out well its just to bad that there is no instant kill button or something to reset you. Anyway sucks that it got corrupted good luck on your future work.

Kirbys Dreamland Intro rm Kirbys Dreamland Intro rm

Great Loop

It loops perfectly without sounding as short a loop as it really is, you must really be happy with this one.

Dr. Robotnik 1, 2 and 3 Mix Dr. Robotnik 1, 2 and 3 Mix

Liked it

The claps and other effects gave it a simple feel but the transitions didnt really flow that smooth at all, you just jumped from one to the other, seemed to get overly repeatitive.

Anthouse21 responds:

Yea ur right wasnt smooth at all. helpful for next time.

{Dj-L} Essence of Creativity {Dj-L} Essence of Creativity

True Artist

This song starts to take over control of your thoughts as its beat rides on endlessly into the world of techno. The change ups in the songs kept it interesting to the end. Voted 5 and Dowloaded b(-_l) great job.

Meonly70 responds:

Haha, thanks man, glad you liked it.

Tails Tails

Yaaaaay!

Thats a pretty cool pose, it added some confidence that Tails kinda lacks. 10/10 cause Im bias

Castlecrasher0 responds: