Kirbys Dreamland Intro rm Kirbys Dreamland Intro rm

Great Loop

It loops perfectly without sounding as short a loop as it really is, you must really be happy with this one.

Dr. Robotnik 1, 2 and 3 Mix Dr. Robotnik 1, 2 and 3 Mix

Liked it

The claps and other effects gave it a simple feel but the transitions didnt really flow that smooth at all, you just jumped from one to the other, seemed to get overly repeatitive.

Anthouse21 responds:

Yea ur right wasnt smooth at all. helpful for next time.

{Dj-L} Essence of Creativity {Dj-L} Essence of Creativity

True Artist

This song starts to take over control of your thoughts as its beat rides on endlessly into the world of techno. The change ups in the songs kept it interesting to the end. Voted 5 and Dowloaded b(-_l) great job.

Meonly70 responds:

Haha, thanks man, glad you liked it.

Megaman Battle Network Compil. Megaman Battle Network Compil.

Woohoo!

I have been looking for something like this for a while. Awsome job man. I have some of your other songs too, you do good work.

LoZ: ALttP- Hyrule Castle [XD] LoZ: ALttP- Hyrule Castle [XD]

Decent

Not what I was expecting but thats good, I like the different approach although maybe not the best remix I still enjoyed listening through it. Some parts were pretty good though I thought.

Sephirot24 responds:

You hit the nail buddy. Not my best remix, but a success on being a very different approach on this so-many-times-remixed song.

Thx a lot for leaving your comments!! ^^

--SephXD--

Wario Land 4 : Training stage Wario Land 4 : Training stage

Good

Neat little toon. Whahahaha Wonderfull! Can't help being a fan

Kindred (Super Metroid) Kindred (Super Metroid)

Wow

See this is why I come to the Audio Portal. This obviously deserves a 10. Anything else I say about this will be an understatement so kudos to your awsome teamwork.

8-bit Boss Battle 8-bit Boss Battle

Way cool

This is some great stuff. I wish I could think up of cool beats like this. It is a big boss battle it seems like to me.

*- Pokémon DancemiX -* *- Pokémon DancemiX -*

Nice one!

Good for just listening to it has that catchy beat but doesnt get to stale, rated downloaded and reviewed :P

Jebbal responds:

Catchy beat. Doesn't go stale. Perfect!

Thanks for the review!

Athletic(Yoshi's Island:SMW2) Athletic(Yoshi's Island:SMW2)

Very catchy

This is the way this song is supposed to be played. Vote 5 for this song is full of win. Best Yoshi mix on NGs. Must have put some effort into this one :) Its the style of the music that really made it shine.