Safeway - The Flood Safeway - The Flood

Don't Bother Me, I'm Eating

That must have been a good sandwich, I bet your co-workers would get a kick out of this... maybe even soften up your manager even XD

Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

Wonderfull

Entertaining to watch and all that frame by frame work is tough stuff. Any idiot that is complaining about the graphics Im sure probably hasnt ever tried to do this. Entertaining to watch and it fits the music well or the music fits it, take your pick. Even though it was a bunch of non-original characters the style made it uniquely you. And well more personal aspects of it too like your Dog. Anyway its over now so just relax and enjoy the great reviews and also just ignore any you dont like.

--The Zelda Collab-- --The Zelda Collab--

As collabs go..

This wasnt to bad, but wasnt to great, a few were well animated but less were funny. Props to the credits clip at the end, that was good and well thought up. Kept it from kinda a lower score.

Mastermind 4 Mastermind 4

Its mastermind XD

"Did anyone else think he looked surprised? No, not even for my benifeit."
Man this guy is funny. Swain is the true mastermind, I personally liked 3 the best. Good to see your still animating and working on your awsome skills.

Pokemon Hunter Pokemon Hunter

So Cool

very action oriented and nice to look at I like how you did the animations. All my 5 are belong to you.

There Was This One Time There Was This One Time

Good piece of... whatever it is.

I like the creative projects like this. lol I summon my king in attack mode.

Luigi PWNS Luigi PWNS

Not bad

You seem to have a good start compared to most you see so good for you. I hope you keep at it and improve your skill.

SonicLink64 responds:

Thanks! I will.

Super Fun Time Adventure Super Fun Time Adventure

That was fun

you never know what would happen next. It was impossible to predict. Why your legs explode when you kick or that you have to buy arms are beyond me but that made it entertaining to watch.

Castle Repercussions - A Castle Repercussions - A

There be zerglings about!

This is a great Flash movie. Definitly enjoyed it and it was nice to look at too. Keep up the awsome work you guys.

SUPER 8 Cinema SUPER 8 Cinema

Good Job man

Thats about all I have to say about this. Nice change of pace relaxing to watch.